RRC Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell to Apply Online for 3093 Vacancies in Northern Railway. The 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI passed Candidates can apply Online @rrcnr.org. Online Applications Notice Release Date 14 September 2021.This is a great opportunity for the candidates who wish to work under Indian Railways.This drive is being done to recruit 3093 vacancies of Apprentice for imparting training at various Division/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway.
Important Dates –
Starting Date of Application – 20 September 2021
Last date of application – 20 October 2021
Job Summary –
Age Limit – 15 to 24 years
Qualification – 10th pass or its equivalent and ITI in relevant trade
Application Mode – Online
Total Vacancies – 3093 Posts
Name of the Post – Apprentice
Educational Qualification –
The Candidate qualification of 10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and ITI passed in relevant trade.
Selection – Merit (The candidates will be able to check details once the detailed notification is released on rrcnr.org).The selected candidates will be appointed as apprentices and will undergo apprenticeship training for a certain period of time. The details of the notice period will be available in the detailed notification. The candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for the latest updates.
Age Limit –
The age of the candidate must be above the age of 15 years and below 24 years of age.
How to Apply for RRC NR Recruitment 2021?
1. Visit the official website of RRCNR.
2. Click on the Link “Engagement of Act Apprentice” ONLINE Application.
3. Information to Candidate (Please visit on RRC website for Notification).
4. Candidate Registration – Fill in the detail i.e Name, Father’s Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and Register. On successful registration, the candidate will get Password for login subsequently on given Email
ID& by SMS on registered Mobile Number.
5. Log in “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Payment of Online Fee, Upload documents will appear.
6. After fill-up, the Application Form, Pay Online Fee (Except exemption category) and Upload required documents and submit finally”.
7. Candidate Dashboard appears again containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print.
8. Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like: – Educational, Caste, PWD & Ex-SM Certificates etc. On completion, the candidate can take print of application & fee payment slips for candidate purpose record only.
In case you wish to prepare for UPSC CSE or any other state government exam please check out our Syllabus and Booklist. Moreover, our preparation strategy for UPSC might help you in one or another way. So please give it a try, it may give you some other hints for preparing your own strategy. In other words, the strategies are unique and different for different people.
Similarly, if you are preparing for any exam and want to be thorough with aptitude then please visit our Aptitude / CSAT section. And keep visiting IAS EasyWay not only for government job updates but also for their preparation in an EasyWay.