UPSC is a constitutional body as mentioned in article 315 to 323 in part XIV of our constitution.
- Article-315: Public Service Commissions for the Union and for the States.
- Article-316: Appointment and term of office of members.
- Article-317: Removal and suspension of a member of a Public Service Commission.
- Article-318: Power to make regulations as to conditions of service of members and staff of the Commission.
- Article-319: Prohibition as to the holding of offices by members of Commission on ceasing to be such members.
- Article-321: Power to extend functions of Public Service Commissions
Please note that we are showing only that information which is relevant to our exam.